Wow, can you believe it's 2011?! I looked at my calendar and was like, no way! haha ;) I say this every year, but I mean it for 2010, it flew by! So... my holiday season was great. No wait, I take that back. My CHRISTMAS season was wonderful. It really annoys me when people say "Happy Holidays". Argh. I don't care if it's not politically correct to say "Merry Christmas", but that's always my response to them. I enjoyed the needed two week break from school. And it snowed! Which totally made my whole winter break. I love snow, especially at Christmastime. I prefer the summertime but what I do love about winter is the... hot chocolate, fires, cozy pjs, snow that makes you fell like your in a snow globe and makes everything seemingly perfect, cute scarfs and hats, warm boots, and sledding. What do you like or dislike about wintertime?
Goodbye my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment