9/25/2010
IDF
So, I am at my one friend's apartment where we had a sleepover last night with another friend... yeah. Friends are fun, what can I say! The point of the sleepover, like sleepovers have to have a point besides fun, was so we could all get up and go to IDF this morning. For those of you who've been wondering "what the heck is IDF???", it is the Israeli Dance Fellowship and we are practicing for the Feast of Tabernacles, which is a biblical feast our church celebrates and it is totally awesome you should come. Phew. Here's the link to the event's website: http://sukkot.churchmessiah.org/. BTW, is this font color hard to read? I find it quite difficult. :D Well I am going to go make some cinnamon rolls for our breakfast and then finish getting ready for our rehearsal. Oh and yes, I am quite hyper today! Love yas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wonder who's friend that is??? :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Ros... I did not say that! Your funny!
ReplyDeleteI know, right?!? "I speak through you." mwahaha :D
ReplyDelete