9/19/2010
Trip to Washington
Washington, oh how I love her! Seattle, Washington is my "hometown" I was born and lived there for my first 4 years. Then we moved cross country to boring ol' Dayton, Ohio. :) Yes, I am hard on Ohio but I really do love it here, the people are fantastic. ;) I've made some wonderful friends, it is a great place to raise a family. Anyway, back to my trip there this Summer. I was there for two weeks (in July), the first with the rest of my family, minus dad, and the last with Grayson, my brother (he's 18 mo. younger). When we arrived we drove down to Cannon Beach, Oregon with my aunt, 2 cousins, and my grandma. We spent time remembering my dear Grandpa Ray, a blessed memory. It was a wonderful time, everyone got along splendidly, being at the beach was great, and I got to watch my cousins, Ethan 5, and Logan 2, who are sooooo cute!! The beach trip lasted about 5 days and then my Grandpa Don & Grandma Linda picked Grayson and I up and we drove back to their home in Portland. After a wonderful weekend filled with my Aunt Lindsay, baseball, the farmer's market, swimming and a day at their mountain cabin (awesome!), we traveled back up to Washington, to Puyallup where my Papa & Nana reside. The week with Pops and Nans was filled with lots of family, a visit to Pt. Defiance park (I love that place!), the underground Seattle tour, church, eating out :), shopping, and lots of hanging out. Their place is like my second home. Wonderful memories. Well that's is a snapshot of my visit to beautiful Washington and Oregon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment