4/24/2010

Busy... can you tell?

So yeah, I've been crazy busy, or atleast it feels like it. We've had so many people over the past couple weeks, and between school, work, piano, martial arts, it feels like I've been running all over the place! Some days are like that though. Piano guild is coming up so I'm getting stressed trying to memorize all my songs. That's always a trip. I began coaching level one classes in my To-Sin Do, plus my regular classes, and I graduate this month. It's so much fun though! Oh, and Grayson's baseball has been picking up and I hating missing any games. They are so fun to watch! He has a double header tomorrow, so we're excited. Although he got a big blister on his thumb and hurt his pinky the other day, so hopefully he can play. ;) Boys will be boys. My grandparents are coming to visit from Oregon in 2 weeks. It will awesome to see them again, it's been awhile. Oh, AND at work we have a Haverim School Weekend coming up which I'm the event coordinator for... I love getting to meet and talk to different people and all that, I'm looking forward to it.


Anyways, that's a little glimpse in to my life. I am 2 lessons away from finishing my pre-algebra, Praise the Lord! Then I start right up with Algebra, what a blast.


Hope you life has been exciting, lol!
Well many blessings until I write again, which may not be forever!! ;)
Love,
~Roses

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosalind!
    Sounds like you've been pretty busy lately! Congrats on finishing pre-algebra!
    See you later ~Bridget

    ReplyDelete