4/07/2010

Ahh, Spring break!

Happy April!!!!


So this week my gracious mother allowed us a Spring break. Praise the Lord! I definitely needed one. It seems like I've been running non-stop. ;) Last night my dad took Grayson and I to see Clash of the Titans. I really wanted to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D, but Grayson was not going to budge on his no! It wasn't bad, the 3D wasn't great, I guess it wasn't really made for it to begin with. That's okay, it's the experience that counts. 


Well, on Friday we (my dad, Grayson, Kyle our neighbor, and I) went to Indianapolis to see the final 4 teams practice and to watch an allstar game. Pretty fun! I just love going to ball games of any sort, it's the energy and experience that makes it!


The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. In the 70ies... I heard tomorrow it's supposed to storm and drop to the 50ies... WHAT?!?! Major Bummer. lol


I'll write again.... soon.... I'm sure..... XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Rosalind


BTW, hope your Resurrection Sunday/Easter was the best. He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment