3/05/2010
Fun Weekend?!?
I haven't had time to write this week! It's been pretty normal... eat, school, work, sleep, repeat. lol
At the Quest center (my martial arts) it was "bring a buddy" week, so all 3 of my younger siblings came into train at a level one class. That was a good experience for them! I think they all liked it in their own way. It was fun to share something with them that I love!
Um... hmm... what else can I think of to share with y'all. BTW how do you spell "you all" in a southern way? Is it y'all, ya'll, ya'all, ...?? Oh I don't know, who cares! :) Well tomorrow we have morning church and Dwight Pryor is speaking, it should be good. Than I have a birthday party for my adopted cousins who are turning 1, how cute! Sunday we are having a family over for lunch. So I've got a pretty loaded, fun weekend heading my way. Hope yours is as good as mine! ;)
Hugs, m'dears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment