3/22/2010

Eating Skittles... yum!

I haven't decided what color skittles are my favorite. lol ;)


This weekend I finished reading Jane Eyre, and had a book discussion with some friends on it. We had a family over yesterday, that's always fun. The weather has been incredibly nice, not to hot or cold. Last night it rained though, I guess that's to be expected, Spring Showers! Oh, on Saturday I had a class at my dojo on coaching. I'm going to become a "coach" for level 1, that should be a lot of fun. A coach doesn't actually teach anything but goes around encouraging and helping people out if they have questions. Grayson started practicing baseball this week, months after most select teams began practice. Oh well, he's just happy to be moving again. ;) I can't wait for his first game, they are always fun to watch. I love telling him "I'm going to be your biggest cheerleader!", he just rolls his eyes because actually I hardly ever say anything at his games. lol. Brothers, gotta love 'em!


Well I'm rambling like usual. :D Have a g-r-e-a-t week!


Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment