Wow, busy weekend and an even busier one coming up!
Saturday I got my....... drumroll please.......
DRIVER'S LICENSE!!! Yes, I am SO excited. :D I passed the driving test with flying colors. lol. The first time I actually drove on my own was extremly different. I was like, "bye mom, this is so weird!" Then I was praying for God to protect me. ;)
Not to mention, I also got a FACEBOOK PAGE, which is major for me! :) It was just an all out good day.
Sunday was cleaning day, like normal. In the afternoon Margaret and I went to a couple in our church's house. We put organized and put together boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Which is a totally amazing ministry, you should check it out and put together a box! It is so fun to go out and buy things for some needy child somewhere and then to imagine their faces when they open their "christmas box". It's a totally priceless experience!
That about wraps it up for now. Oh, the reason this coming weekend is going to be so busy... The Feast of Tabernacles is here!! Don't forget to come. lol. My aunt Elaine from Washington is coming to visit also, which I'm so looking forward to. Our first dance rehersal is tonight at the church and then there's a dance rehersal tomorrow night with the opening night on Friday. So exciting!
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment