6/09/2010

Smile :)

Hi... Summer is upon us!


Grayson's baseball is in full gear, so far he his team is undefeated in the season. We're so happy about that. He mainly plays shortstop and pitches. 


It's just been the normal hustle and bustle, I think we are calming down a little bit though with the loss of focused learning. My pre-Algebra book is done. Yay! I am now looking forward to finishing Algebra and getting back on track. ;)


My guild is complete. I did well... like usual. I don't even know why I stress so much! Next year will be my 10th and final year and for that I praise God. :D :D :D


We don't have major summer plans. Late July we are traveling to Washington for 2 weeks. I always look forward to our trips there and wish I could stay forever! My family rocks. :) Oh, and... my sweet 16 is July 3rd. I can't believe it!


Hugs,


-Rosalind-

No comments:

Post a Comment