2/01/2010

Skiing

Here's the review of my ski trip, it's a week late. But what's that between friends? lol ;)


So, the result of my skiing trip? I was in bed all the next day with a bad cold and was super achy. My friend got her face all torn up by landing in the snow face down, actually it was more like ice. Yikes! All in all, I do have to admit it
was a wonderful experience. It's not as easy as it looks! I did fall quite a bit. The final run of the day was a really bad fall...


So my friend had talked me into going on a little more difficult hill. We rode the ski lift up and down we went. Well there was this wide curve and sitting in the middle of it was this group of snowboarding teenagers. Just sitting there! And yeah, long story short my friend and I crashed into each other trying to avoid hitting them. Guess what they did? Laughed. And said, "That was helarious, and we got it on video!". Ha ha ha. Hilarious, pure comedy, I'm sure. Well that's when she bashed her face and I hit the back of my head hard. We finally made it down. What a course to end on. So we're both super sore. 


Grayson didn't have any traumatic falls, go figure! (he's the athletic one) It was quite an adventure, one I might do again sometime, but it would definetly take some talking into to get me to go back up on the "big" one. (It was probably the 4th "easiest" there. Ha)


Well aside from being a little sore with a stuffy nose, I'm getting over it. Don't get me wrong, it was quite a fun day all in all.


Hugs and bruises for now, :D
-Roz-

No comments:

Post a Comment